A Journal of a family dealing with a child's AVM and surgery.

Wednesday, March 15

Recovery Day

Today I was here in Bellingham, so I don't have as much to report on in regards to Max. They decided to keep him in ICU for now... bed shifting and all that. He got his catheter out and Matt wheeled him around the hospital a bit today. The doctors confirmed tomorrow's schedule of an 11:45 surgery time, so for all of you out there focusing your energies, this is the convergence "moment"... for about 5 hours. Max seems to be doing better but is weak.

I spent the afternoon with Madelyn and we were treated to a yummy meal at James/Darcy/Colin home. I will be heading to bed soon. Today was a rough day for me, being away from Max, and tired and emotional. I will do my best to get a good night's sleep so that I can be prepared for tomorrow's happenings. I will be leaving Bellingham to head south as soon as I can wake up, which hopefully won't be until about 6am.

Thanks to all those who have phoned and left me kind messages. I really appreciate it and thank you for them. I will call you all back when this is all over, but for now, know that my heartfelt thanks go out to each and every one of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home